Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thanks Draplin


Yesterday when I got back to the office there was a cardboard tube with a DDC orange label on it. It was automatic stoke. I opened it up and started checking out all of the little logos and illustrations, so cool. Now it's on it's way to being framed and put up someplace in the house.

Check out Aaron Draplin's blog, it's full of inspiring design, tales of a Gary, and good old Americaness. It's a daily stop for me. I've never met this guy but he seems like a good stand up character and does a good job with making stuff look cool. If he has any posters left go here and buy one. It won't disappoint. He also threw in some cool stickers, my favorite is an illustration of his dad. A must see also on the poster.

Thanks for the stoke Aaron! Maybe someday I can put together a photo version of this kind of poster. You'll be first on the mailing list.

No comments: