Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm on a Promotional Binge


The email above went out to a targeted list of running companies.


This email featuring Detroit Lion Gosider Cherilus, that I shot for The Boston Globe Magazine, went out to a targeted list of ad agencies and magazines that specialize in sports.


These images are outtakes from a cover shoot also for The Boston Globe Magazine. This email went out to big and small ad agencies as well as a ton of magazines.

I also stopped by the post office today and dropped off nearly 700 postcards that have these same images on them and are sent out to the same target markets. My thoughts are that some people like emails and some people like printed promos, so I'm going to hit them with both.

Any thoughts? Any criticism? What are you doing to promote your photography?
Please if you are here, checking out what I'm doing, leave a comment. I love and welcome feedback, both positive and negative.

No comments: