Saturday, November 13, 2010

Getting shit done!

I was up for a sunrise portrait at the beach this morning. The alarm went off at 4:30am. I gathered my gear and waited for my buddy Matt to roll up. And we were off to the beach to catch the sunrise. This wasn't a job but a personal project. I am working on creating 100 new portraits over the next few months. And having good friends like Matt that get up super early on a Saturday to go wear a wetsuit at the beach when it's 29ยบ F certainly helps out!
And then I figured why stop there. Let's get some shit done. So after an really good nap I met up with another friend, Phil, to capture his portrait too. I nailed two great portraits at two different locations today that I am totally stoked on.
Matt and Phil are #9 and #10 out of 100 of my portrait project and I can't wait to see how the next 90 go!
You can see the portrait of Matt over at another personal project I have been working on with Henry Hung, Kyle Holmquist, and Christopher Flanegan:
http://photoassignment.posterous.com/

Here's a fun iPhone snap to share some of the stoke!

No comments: