Friday, June 17, 2011

PHOneTOS

In addition to this blog and my portfolio site I have created a tumblr blog called "PHOneTOS" as an outlet for the photos I take with my iPhone. Of coarse I prefer to create with hi end cameras and in controlled situations but I am constantly looking and seeing as I walk through life and I capture a ton of cool things with my phone simply because I can. It's always with me and being a photodork I always want to be shooting. The camera-phone is a perfect tool for that. Until now the shots have been simply stored in my phone and are rarely seen by anybody but me (once in a while my wife and daughter get the phone shoved in there face with a "hey check this out) but I want to share with as many people that are interested.
So please go and check out "PHOneTOS"

No comments: