Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Josh Campbell Photography: World Headquarters

The Command Center


My Digital Darkroom with small prints of my own work on the wall above it. These helped me to organize the new website and portfolio images. Off to the left are some tearsheets by people like Kevin Zacher, Josh Letchworth, Nathaniel Welch, and others.


Here's the print and scan center with some photos of the family, friends and old projects. The big poster is by Tyler Stout. He's got some killer illustrations and we also have some up in the house.


And we can't forget the guard dog/toe biter, Johnny Cash.


Not too long ago Andrew Hetherington was showing other photographers work spaces on his WTJ blog. So I thought I would share my space with you. Also during my short stint at Nemo Design and assisting Trevor Graves out in Portland, OR Trevor used to call the office Nemo World Headquarters. Thus inspiring the title: Josh Campbell Photography World Headquarters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo the new website looks awesome Josh!!