Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday: A Photographer/Artist That Inspires Me


All images © Cole Barash>>>>Click to see bigger.
This week I am featuring Cole Barash as the photographer/artist that inspires me. Cole got into the game super young. He connected with Burton photographer Jeff Curtes when he was in junior high and asked a ton of questions. And shot a ton of film. Now Cole's in his early twenties traveling the globe shooting top pro snowboarders and ad campaigns for Nike. To put it simply, he's killing it. He is pushing snowboard photographing in a positive art driven way with his silo series and his skills of production really shine in the fireworks night pipe shoot for Transworld.

Cole, I am really proud of how far you've come and look forward to seeing where you take your photography. You have influenced me since you were a young grom back in VT and continue to do so with every image of yours I see. Thank you!

No comments: