Thursday, February 11, 2010

Friday: Shots I did with film



I shot these 7 or 8 years ago with film. The b+w is shot with good old tri-x in a Hassleblad and an 80mm lens. The two action images are with an 800 asa transperency film shot with a Canon EOS3 and the 100-400L lens.
I actually on my way to shooting with these yahoos again this weekend and we are lined up to get some killer ice climbing images. It'll be digital this time though. I have always been stoked on the square Hassleblad image. It's definitely in my top 10 favorites of all time that I have taken. The 35 shots I have always been disappointed in the quality of the film. They are cool shots I just wish the grain held together better and it was a little more contrasty and saturated. Oh well, they are still cool.

No comments: