Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday: Marketing Update


Here's a shot of my new biz cards before they were cut.


An iPhone shot of print trimmings.

The prints for the portfolio are now trimmed and are ready to be scored, folded, and hole punched. I have a few more prints I want to make including a good cover sheet that flows with my new branding/identity. The book should be ready soon and I'll post some quality images of it instead of these noisy iPhone shots.
My new business cards arrived today from EM Letterpress. That completes the printing for all of my new identity system. I have the biz cards, which are super slick and I'm really stoked on. I have some really nice envelopes. Some mailing labels to send stuff off in style. And some nice vinyl stickers to stick on dvd cases and everything else. It's a totally new complete branding for Josh Campbell Photography designed by my friend Eduardo Nemeth. I'll also post some nice images of everything after I shoot them. I feel it's really important to have all of these pieces as a photographer (or in any business). It shows that I am committed professional and gives clients an idea of what to expect as for as the level and the quality of my photography.

No comments: