Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday: Marketing Update



Here are a few iPhone quickshots of the prints for my book.

PORTFOLIO:
Yesterday I spent most of the day printing the pages of my new portfolio. I have more prints to make. Then comes the trimming, scoring, and hole punching required to assemble the book. It was cool to print yesterday. It seems a lot of the time with digital I only print when a print is needed. Most images are sent over the internet to clients, burned to a disc, or moved to another hard drive. The photos really came alive to me yesterday when I saw them printed really well and at a descent size. I'm still flying high from it!

SOCIAL NETWORKING:
I joined Facebook finally. I had been holding out thinking it was a time waster. Now I am of the thought that connections and relationships are very important however we have them. It's pretty amazing how within twenty four hours I became connected to over 100 people. My name was seen by over 100 people. My web hits went way up, so people were looking at my work. Yeah I'm sure some were friends and family but I'm also sure that some were folks that hire or know people that hire photographers. It's win win. So if you are here and we are cool guy friends on the Facebook please look me up and send a request.

No comments: