Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kyle Holmquist


Click on the image to make it bigger.
The above photo is of the knuckles of Kyle Holmquist. I met Kyle last weekend. He's interested in assisting me and other photographers here in Boston. Before we had even met he had agreed to help me out for free on Sunday with a sunrise running shot. The call time was around 5:30am and the temps were floating around 0°. The runner called me a little after 4:00am and informed me that her husband was going to the emergency room and she couldn't do it. All was cool as health and family are way more important than a photoshoot. So I called Kyle and canceled with him too. He had the same easy going laid back response I had. He came by later that day and we talked for a bit and I took this shot of his tattoo.
Thanks for being a cool guy Kyle. The next gig is yours for sure!
Check out Kyle's photography here.

No comments: