Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday: Photographer/Artist That Inspires Me


©Joel Benjamin

©Joel Benjamin

©Joel Benjamin
I have posted in the past about how photographers like Trevor Graves and Russ Quackenbush have inspired me in my lifelong photography adventure. I've decided to feature a photographer or an artist who inspires me every Tuesday here on the blog. The intention is to pay respects to those who have contibuted to me through their work as well as give you the reader a slice of insight on who I am.
This week I have chosen my friend and collegue Joel Benjamin. I have learned and continue to learn a lot from Joel about this business, lighting, producing, as well as communication with clients and subjects. I've been lucky enought to work with him for a number of years now and be part of his growth as a photographer, artist and businessman. Thanks Joel!

No comments: